This tour is mainly tailored for travelers who would like to see the best of Egypt in 7 Days.
It takes you through the highlights of the country with an experience of cruising the Nile.
* This tour is designed to arrive Cairo on Saturday
Explore the Pyramids of Giza
Stand Face to Face with the Golden Mask of King Tutankhamun
Cruise the Desert on a camel ride
Cruise down the Nile
Explore the hidden tombs of the Valley of Kings
Walk among the humongous Columns of Karnak .
Day 1 (Saturday): Arrival Cairo
Arrive at Cairo Airport. Our meet-and-assist service rep will take you through the passport control area, assist with your luggage and customs, and then accompany you to your hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 (Sunday): Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
Start your day by visiting The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, is home to an extensive collection of 120,000 ancient Egyptian antiquities. Stand face-to-face with the Burial Mask of King Tutankhamun and explore the treasures of the boy king
Afterwards, dine at a local restaurant before your visit to the Giza Pyramids, the only surviving of the Seven Wonders of the World. Get the feel of a camel ride out in the desert and stand in front of the imposing sphinx on your own exclusive visit away from all the crowds. (B,L)
Day 3 (Monday): Aswan/Cruise
Take an early morning flight to Aswan on the southern border of Egypt, and check in on your deluxe cruise. Here you will have lunch, afterwards, we will take you to the temple of Philae, dedicated to the goddess of love and passion, Isis. After lunch on-board have a leisurely felluca sail on the river Nile . (B,L,D)
Day 4 (Tuesday): Nile Cruise-Edfu/Kom Ombo
Sail down the Nile and visit the temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the crocodile and the falcon gods. Stop at the Crocodile Mummification Museum, where you can see crocodile mummies that are thousands of years old. Lunch will be served onboard the cruise ship while sailing down the River. The next stop will be the temple of Horus at Edfu, the most intact temple from the ancient world. (B,L,D)
Day 5 (Wednesday): Luxor/Cruise
Start the day by visiting the Valley of the Kings, hidden behind the mountains on the west bank of the Nile. Next, visit the temple of Hatshepsut, the only female pharaoh who dressed and ruled like a king. Have a photo stop by the huge Colossi of Memnon. After lunch, visit the temple of Karnak, the largest religious complex that was ever built for a god. The temple is dedicated to the god Amon Ra, the chief creator god in Ancient Egypt. Then visit the Luxor temple that was predominantly built by Pharaoh Ramses the second. (B,L,D)
Day 6 (Thursday): Cairo
Fly Back to Cairo and Enjoy a relaxing day before you travel back home (B)
OR with an extra supplement
Upon arrival to Cairo visit Ibn Tulun Mosque, the oldest Mosque in Cairo with the largest area of land, still surviving in its original form. You will have the option of climbing up the minaret which provides a panoramic view of old Islamic Cairo.
Wrap up the day by walking through old Islamic Cairo; walk in El Muizz Street which has the greatest concentration of medieval architectural treasures in the Islamic world; explore the winding alleyways of the famous Khan El Khalili market, the major souk in the Islamic Cairo district. (B,L)
Day 7 (Friday): Final Departure
Final transfer by our representative to the airport to travel back home with your heart filled with memories of the sights, sounds and voices of Egypt to carry with you.
- 02 nights at Ritz Carlton hotel (or similar), based on bed & breakfast "City View room"
- 03 nights on board M/S Sun Ray starting from Aswan on Full Board basis.
- 01 night at Le Meridien Cairo Airport hotel (or similar), based on bed & breakfast "Standard room".
What is included in the tour
- Meet-and-assist service by our High End Journeys Representatives at airports
- All airport transfers by a private vehicles
- 2 nights accommodation in 5 star a deluxe hotel in Cairo
- 3 nights accommodation on a luxury cruise line.
- 1 night accommodation in an airport hotel
- All domestic flights during your tour
- All the admissions for the sightseeing stated in the program.
- Service of an Egyptologist guide on a private tour throughout your trip
- All meals stated on the itinerary – (B) for breakfast, (L) for lunch, and (D) for dinner
- Bottled water during all tours and meals
- All applicable taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights.
- Any meals or drinks that is not mentioned
- Entry visas to Egypt.
- Gratuities for the guides and drivers or any other kind of tip