Book your trip to Egypt, explore the streets of Cairo, visit its iconic museum and mesmerizing temples in Luxor, Aswan, and Alexandria, the bride of the Mediterranean. This trip is designed to arrive in Egypt on a Friday. Come and live your unforgettable journey now.
► Enter the Great Pyramid of King Cheops
► Cruise the Desert on a Camel Ride
►Explore the Solar Boat of king Cheops
►Stand in front of the imposing Sphinx
►Visit the famous Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum
►Enjoy the experience of the local Market
►Cruise up the Nile for four Nights on a luxury cruise line
►Visit the Tomb of King Tutankhamon
►Visit the Spectacular temple of Abu Simbel
►Sail down the Nile on a sail boat during sunset.
►Visit the Charming City of Alexandria
►Walk in the passages of knowledge at the Daughter Library
Friday: Arrival Cairo
Arrive at Cairo Airport. Our meet-and-assist service will take you through the border control area, assist with your luggage and customs and transport you to your hotel in Cairo.
Visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, home of the most extensive collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts, more than 120,000 items. You will stand face-to-face with the Mask of King Tutankhamun.
Visit Ibn Tulun Mosque, the oldest Mosque in Cairo with the largest area of land, still surviving in its original form. You will have the option of climbing up the minaret which provides a panoramic view of old Islamic Cairo.
Have lunch and then wrap up the day by walking through old Islamic Cairo. Walk in El Muizz street which has the greatest concentration of medieval architectural treasures in the Islamic world. Explore the winding alleyways of the famous market of Khan El Khalili, the major souk in Islamic Cairo. (B, L)
Start your day by visiting Memphis, the oldest capital of Egypt, a city that is five thousand years old. Then drive to Saqqara, the necropolis of Memphis, home of the step pyramid, the first limestone structure ever built. Explore its 4350 years old colored tombs. Get the chance to go inside a pyramid and see the ancient Hieroglyphics that have been engraved on its walls for thousands of years.
Dine in a local restaurant before your visit to the Giza Pyramids, the only surviving of the Seven Wonders of the World. Ride a camel out in the desert and stand in front of the imposing Sphinx, the combination of human intelligence and the strength of a lion. (B, L)
Take an early flight to Luxor and begin your deluxe cruise. After check-in, visit the temple of Karnak, the largest religious complex that was ever built for a god. The temple is dedicated to the god Amon Ra, the chief creator god in ancient Egypt. Then visit Luxor temple that was predominantly built by Ramses the Second. (B, L, D)
Start the day by visiting The Valley of the Kings, hidden behind the mountains on the west bank of the Nile. Next, visit the temple of Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh who dressed and ruled like a king. Have a photo stop by the huge Colossi of Memnon. Then, eat lunch, and set sail for the town of Edfu. (B, L, D)
Visit the temple of Horus at Edfu, the most intact temple from the ancient world. Then sail to Kom Ombo temple, dedicated to the crocodile and falcon gods. Stop at the Crocodile Mummification Museum, where you can see crocodile mummies that are thousands of years old. (B, L, D)
In the morning, visit the island of Philae and the temple of Isis, the goddess of love and passion in ancient Egypt. Then see the granite quarries, where ancient Egyptians mined granite to build their eternal structures. Have lunch on your cruise then take a leisurely felucca sailboat ride. (B, L, D)
Friday: Aswan/Abu Simbel
Disembark your cruise and transfer to a 5* Deluxe hotel in Aswan.
Fly to visit Abu Simbel on the southern borders of Egypt, this site is the home of two massive rock temples dedicated to Ramses the Second and his beloved wife Nefertari. See the gigantic statues of the pharaoh, standing for over 3200 years, flanking the entrance to one of the most impressive temples of Egypt. Have lunch overlooking Lake Nasser, the largest lake in Egypt. Then fly back to Aswan and overnight (B,L)
Enjoy a relaxing day at your hotel. (B)
In the morning you will be escorted by our Rep. who will help you check-in at the Aswan airport. You will catch your flight back to Cairo.
Upon arrival at Cairo airport, Drive for three hours to Alexandria, one of the very unique cities close to the hearts of Egyptians. This is an ancient port city from the Hellenistic period, it was once home to a lighthouse which was one of The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, as well as the ancient Library of Alexandria.
Visit the Catacombs and learn about the Greeks who lived in Egypt. Walk in the passages of knowledge of the daughter library and see the highest column in Egypt known as Pompey’s Pillar. Visit the only existing Roman theater in Egypt. Have lunch overlooking the sea. Stand on the site of the lighthouse of Alexandria. End your trip to the city by visiting the Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
Drive back to Cairo and check in at your airport hotel & overnight.
Tuesday: Final departure
Transfer to the airport to travel back home with your head and heart filled with memories of the sights, sounds and voices of Egypt carry to with you (B)
- 03 nights at Four Seasons Nile Plaza hotel (or similar), based on bed & breakfast "Nile view room".
- 04 nights on board M/S MayFair Luxury Nile Cruise (or similar) start sailing from Luxor on Full Board basis.
- 02 nights at Sofitel Legend Old Cataract Aswan hotel (or similar), based on bed & breakfast " Luxury Nile room".
- 01 night at Four Seasons San Stefano Hotel (or similar), based on bed & breakfast "Superior city view room".
- 01 nights at Le Meridien Cairo Airport hotel (or similar), based on bed & breakfast "Standard room".
What is included in the tour
- Meet-and-assist service by our High End Journeys Representatives at airports
- All airport transfers by a private vehicle
- 3 nights accommodation in a 5 star deluxe hotel
- 4 night accommodation in a 5 star deluxe cruise line.
- 2 nights accommodation in a 5 star deluxe hotel in Aswan
- 1 night accommodation in a 5 star deluxe hotel in Alexandria
- 1 night accommodation in an airport hotel
- All domestic flights during your tour
- All entry fees of archeological sites mentioned on the tour
- Service of an Egyptologist guide on a private tour throughout your trip
- All meals stated on the itinerary, (B) for breakfast, (L) for lunch and (D) for dinner
- Bottled water during all tours and meals.
- All applicable taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights.
- Any meal or drinks that is not mentioned
- Entry visas to Egypt.
- Gratuities for the guides and drivers or any other kind of tips.