In this Journey you will experience the jewels of Egypt & Jordan both rugged together in one trip. Starting your adventure by the Pyramids of Egypt, passing by cruising the Nile and ending your trip by standing in awe in front of the Treasury of Petra in Jordan.
This tour is designed to arrive to Egypt on a Saturday
►Explore the Solar Boat of king Cheops
►Cruise the Desert on a Camel Ride
►Stand in front of the imposing Sphinx
►Visit the famous Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum
►Cruise up the Nile for four Nights on a luxury cruise line
►Visit the Tomb of King Tutankhamon
►Sail down the Nile on a sail boat during sunset.
►Experience the Bedouin Culture of Jordon
►Explore the rose city of Petra
►See the Holy land from Mt. Nebo
Saturday: Arrive in Cairo
Arrive at Cairo Airport. Our meet-and-assist service will take you from just outside your gate through the passport control area and help you through luggage claim and customs. Then they will accompany you to your hotel in Cairo
Sunday : Cairo
Visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, home of the most extensive collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts, more than 120,000 items. You will stand face-to-face with the Mask of King Tutankhamun.
After lunch, you will visit Visit the Giza Pyramids, the only surviving of the Seven Wonders of the World. See the 4500-year-old Solar Boat of King Khufu. Ride a camel out in the desert and stand in front of the imposing Sphinx, the combination of human intelligence and the strength of a lion. (B, L)
Take an early flight to Luxor and begin your deluxe cruise. Visit the temple of Karnak, the largest religious complex that was ever built for a god. The temple is dedicated to the god Amon Ra, the chief creator god in Ancient Egypt. Next visit the Luxor temple that was predominantly built by Pharaoh Ramses the second.
Check in at your luxury cruise & overnight. (B, L, D)
Start the day by visiting the Valley of the Kings, hidden behind the mountains on the west bank of the Nile. Then visit the temple of Hatshepsut, the only female Pharaoh who dressed and ruled Egypt like a king. Have a photo stop by the huge colossi of Memnon. After lunch, set sail to the town of Edfu. (B, L, D)
Visit the temple of Horus at Edfu, the most intact temple from the ancient world. Sail to Kom OmboTemple dedicated to the crocodile and the falcon gods. Visit the Crocodile Mummification Museum to see crocodile mummies that are thousands of years old. (B, L, D)
In the morning, visit the island of Philae and the temple of Isis, the goddess of love and passion in ancient Egypt.
Visit the granite quarries where ancient Egyptians mined granite to build their eternal structures. After lunch, go on a leisurely felucca sailboat ride down the Nile. (B, L, D)
After breakfast on-board, You will be transferred to Aswan airport to Catch your flight to Amman Via Cairo.
Arrive at the capital of Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan one the evening flight.
Transfer to your hotel by our representative to your hotel (B)
After Breakfast, travel to Petra. En route, visit Mt. Nebo, where Moses viewed the promised land and died. Have lunch, then visit Madaba, where you will see the oldest mosaic map of the Middle East. Arrive in Petra and spend the night. ( B,L)
Visit the highlight of Jordan, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, The Rose City, Petra. Learn and experience the culture of the lost kingdom of the Nabataeans. Walk through the canyons and see a prosperous culture that was lost. You can also climb all the way to the monastery where you get a great view for the surrounding landscape. (B,L)
Drive back to Amman, visit the Roman theatre and down town of the city, then Check in your hotel (B)
Tuesday: Fly Home
Transfer to the airport to travel back home with your head and heart filled with memories of the sights, sounds and voices of Egypt and Jordan to carry with you.(B)
- 02 nights at Four Seasons Nile Plaza hotel (or similar), based on bed & breakfast "Nile View room".
- 04 nights on board of M/S MayFair (or similar) Nile Cruise start sailing from Luxor on Full Board basis.
- 2 nights at the Fairmont hotel Amman "Fairmont Room"
- 2 nights at Movenpick Petra hotel
What is included in the tour
- Meet-and-assist service by our High End Journeys Representatives at airports
- All airport transfers by a private luxury vehicle
- 2 nights accommodation in a 5 star Luxury hotel in Cairo
- 4 nights on a deluxe Nile cruise
- 2 nights in a 5 star luxury hotel in Amman
- 2 nights in a 5 stars deluxe hotel in Petra.
- All domestic flights.
- One way international flight from Cairo to Amman
- All entry fees for archeological sites mentioned on the tour in Egypt and Jordon
- Service of an Egyptologist guide on a private tour throughout your trip In Egypt.
- Service of a private licensed local guide in Jordon through out your trip
- All meals stated on the itinerary, (B) for breakfast, (L) for lunch and (D) for dinner
- Bottled water during all tours and meals.
- All applicable taxes and VAT
- Visa entry to Jordon (Pre-Sent Passports required)
- Transportation in Jordon will be in a modern A/C Private Car with English-speaking driver (one piece of luggage + 1 small handbag allowed per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights.
- Visa Entry for Egypt
- Any meal or drinks that is not mentioned
- Gratuities for the guides and drivers or any other kind of tips