"Beauty, hospitality and safety" These are the feelings that you will experience when you book your trip to Egypt. You will experience the best sightseeing and iconic monuments where you will feel like royalty yourself. The weather is just perfect these days to get away from the routine and have a luxurious trip to unlock the secrets of the other side of the world.
►Private Opening to The Egyptian Museum
►Cruise on the Nile
►Abu Simbel Excursion by Air
►Stay at the Four Seasons Nile Plaza in Cairo & The Legendary Sofitel Old Cataract in Aswan
►Visit the tomb of Nefertari
► Hot Air Balloon ride over the west bank of Luxor.
Day 1: Arrive in Cairo
Arrive at Cairo Airport. Our meet-and-assist service will take you from just outside your gate through the passport control area and help you through luggage claim and customs. Then they will escort you to your hotel in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo, Private Opening to The Egyptian Museum
Free leisure morning: Enjoy your hotel's facilities and health club. A great way to relax after a long international flight before the journey begins.
Later that day, start the tour with a late lunch in the heart of Islamic Cairo, a city that is over 1000 years old. Then walk in El Muizz Street, which has the greatest concentration of medieval architectural treasures in the Islamic world. Explore the winding alleyways of the famous Khan El Khalili market, the major souk of Cairo.
Next, have an Exclusive access tour of The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities after normal hours. The museum is home to an extensive collection of 120,000 ancient Egyptian antiquities. Stand face-to-face with the Burial Mask of King Tutankhamun and explore the Mummy Room where the famous Pharaohs of Egypt have reached their final rest. (B,L)
Day 3: Cairo, Giza Pyramids & Saqqara
Start your day by visiting Memphis, the oldest capital of Egypt, a city that is five thousand years old. Then drive to Saqqara, the necropolis of Memphis, home of the step pyramid, the first limestone structure ever built. Explore its 4350 years old colored tombs. Get the chance to go inside a pyramid and see the ancient Hieroglyphics that have been engraved on its walls for thousands of years.
Afterwards, dine at the historic hotel, the Mena House, before your visit to the Giza Pyramids, the only surviving of the Seven Wonders of the World, and the Solar Boat of King Khufu that has survived 4500 years. Get the feel of a camel ride out in the desert and stand in front of the imposing Sphinx. (B, L)
Day 4: Cairo/Luxor, Karnak & Luxor Temple
Take an early flight to Luxor and check-in to your Luxury cruise liner. After check-in, visit the temple of Karnak, the largest religious complex that was ever built for a god. The temple is dedicated to the god Amon Ra, the chief creator god in Ancient Egypt. Then visit the Luxor temple that was predominantly built by Pharaoh Ramses the second. (B,L,D)
Day 5: Luxor/Cruise, Valley of Kings & Queens, Hot Air Balloon ride
Start your day by taking a hot air balloon ride and fly over the west bank of Luxor, have a scenic vire of the river Nile and all temples and tombs of the west bank of Luxor
Afterwards, Enhance the day by visiting the Valley of the Kings, hidden behind the mountains on the west bank of the Nile. Visit the tomb of King Tutankhamun, where they discovered over five thousand objects of jewelry, alabaster and funeral furniture. Next, visit the temple of Hatshepsut, the only female pharaoh who dressed and ruled like a king. Have a photo stop by the huge Colossi of Memnon. Then visit the Valley of the Queens to see the best tomb in the west bank, the tomb of Nefertari, the beloved wife of Rameses the second.
Afterwards, drive back to the cruise ship and sail up the Nile. (B, L, D)
Day 6: Cruise
Visit the temple of Horus at Edfu, the most intact temple from the ancient world. Then sail to Kom Ombo temple, dedicated to the crocodile and falcon gods. Stop at the Crocodile Mummification Museum, where you can see crocodile mummies that are thousands of years old. (B, L, D)
Day 7: Cruise
In the morning, visit the island of Philae and the temple of Isis, the goddess of love and passion in ancient Egypt.
See the granite quarries, where ancient Egyptians mined granite to build their eternal structures. After lunch, go on a leisurely felucca sailboat ride down the Nile and sail around Elephantine Island. (B, L, D)
Day 8: Abu Simbel/Aswan, Sofitel Legend Old Cataract Hotel
After breakfast, head to Aswan Airport to catch your flight to Abu Simbel on the southern border of Egypt. This site is the home of two massive rock temples dedicated to Pharaoh Ramses the Second and his wife Nefertari. See the gigantic statues of the pharaoh standing for over 3200 years, flanking the entrance to one of the most impressive temples in Egypt.
Fly Back to Aswan. Check in at the Legendary Sofitel Old Cataract hotel and overnight. (B,L)
Day 09: Aswan/Cairo
Free morning at Leisure at your hotel in Aswan.
Fly back to Cairo & check in at Le Meridien Cairo Airport hotel. Overnight. (B)
Day 10: Cairo, Final departure
Final transfer by our High End Representative to the airport to travel back home with your heart filled with memories of the sights, sounds and voices of Egypt to carry with you.
Diamond Accommodation ONLY
- 03 nights at Four Seasons Nile Plaza hotel (Or Similar), based on bed & breakfast "Nile View room".
- 04 nights on board your luxury M/S MayFair Nile Cruise (Or Similar) start sailing from Luxor on Full Board basis.
- 01 night at Sofitel Legend Old Catarct hotel in Aswan (Or Similar) in a "Luxury Nile View room" including breakfast.
- 01 night at Le Meridien Cairo Airport hotel (Or Similar), based on bed & breakfast "Standard room".
What is included in the tour
- Private meet-and-assist service by our High End Journeys Representatives at airports
- All airport transfers by a private vehicle
- 3 nights accommodation in the Four Season Nile Plaza hotel (or similar) in a Nile view room
- 4 nights on a Nile cruise (M/S MayFair or similar)
- 1 night at Sofitel Legend Old Cataract hotel (or similar) in Aswan
- 1 night accommodation in an airport hotel (Le Meridien Cairo Airport Hotel or similar)
- Private opening of the Egyptian Museum after/before normal hours
- All domestic flights during your tour
- All entry fees for archeological sites mentioned on the tour
- Service of an Egyptologist guide on a private tour during your trip
- All meals stated on the itinerary, (B) for breakfast, (L) for lunch and (D) for dinner
- Bottled water during all tours and meals
- All applicable taxes and VAT.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights.
- Any extra meals or drinks that is not mentioned in the itinerary .
- Entry visas to Egypt
- Gratuities for the guides and drivers or any other kind of tips.