"Beauty, hospitality and safety" These are the feelings that you will experience when you book your trip to Egypt. You will experience the best sightseeing and iconic monuments where you will feel like royalty yourself. The weather is just perfect these days to get away from the routine and have a luxurious trip to unlock the secrets of the other side of the world.
What is included in the tour
- Exclusive meet-and-assist service by our High End Journeys Representatives at airports
- All airport transfers by a private luxury vehicle
- 60 Minute massage treatment at the Four Seasons Spa
- 3 nights accommodation in the 5 star super deluxe Four Season Nile Plaza hotel
- 4 nights on a high end cruise
- Private entry to the sphinx away from all the crowds
- 1 night accommodation in an airport hotel
- All domestic flights during your tour based on business class
- All entry fees for archeological sites mentioned on the tour
- Exclusive walk through the recent excavations of Thebes
- Private opening of the Egyptian Museum after normal hours
- Service of an Egyptologist guide on a private tour throughout your trip
- All meals stated on the itinerary, (B) for breakfast, (L) for lunch and (D) for dinner
- Bottled water during all tours and meals.
- 24 hour Wi-Fi connection throughout your trip.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights.
- Any meal that is not mentioned
- All drinks will be charged as per consumption directly to the restaurant by you
- Entry visas to Egypt (currently US$ 25.00 per person).
- Gratuities for the guides and drivers or any other kind of tips.
Day 1: Arrive in Cairo
Arrive at Cairo Airport. Upon arrival you will be met by our rep, who will greet you and escort you to relax at the VIP lounge where you can rest from the long journey. Meanwhile he will do all the formalities and claim your luggage for you while you are away from the long lines and crowds. Then you will be transferred to the Four Season Plaza in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo
Free leisure morning: enjoy a 60 minute morning massage, a great way to relax after a long international flight.
Later that day, start the tour with a late lunch in the heart of Islamic Cairo, a city that is over 1000 years old. Then walk in El Muizz Street, which has the greatest concentration of medieval architectural treasures in the Islamic world. Explore the winding alleyways of the famous Khan El Khalili market, the major souk of Cairo.
Next, have an exclusive private access tour of The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities after normal hours. The museum is home to an extensive collection of 120,000 ancient Egyptian antiquities. Stand face-to-face with the Burial Mask of King Tutankhamun and explore the Mummy Room where the famous Pharaohs of Egypt have reached their final rest.
Day 3: Cairo
Start your day by visiting Memphis, the oldest capital of Egypt, a city that is five thousand years old. Then drive to Saqqara, the necropolis of Memphis, home of the step pyramid, the first limestone structure ever built. Explore its 4350 years old colored tombs. Get the chance to go inside a pyramid and see the ancient Hieroglyphics that have been engraved on its walls for thousands of years.
Afterwards, dine at the historic hotel, the Mena House, before your visit to the Giza Pyramids, the only surviving of the Seven Wonders of the World, and the Solar Boat of King Khufu that has survived 4500 years. Get the feel of a camel ride out in the desert and stand in front of the imposing sphinx on your own exclusive visit away from all the crowds. (B, L)
Day 4: Cairo/Luxor
Take an early flight to Luxor and check-in to your high end cruise liner, the Oberoi. After check-in, visit the temple of Karnak, the largest religious complex that was ever built for a god. The temple is dedicated to the god Amon Ra, the chief creator god in Ancient Egypt. Then visit the Luxor temple that was predominantly built by Pharaoh Ramses the second. (B)
Day 5: Luxor/Cruise
Start the day by visiting the Valley of the Kings, hidden behind the mountains on the west bank of the Nile. Visit the tomb of King Tutankhamun, where they discovered over five thousand objects of jewelry, alabaster and funeral furniture. Next, visit the temple of Hatshepsut, the only female pharaoh who dressed and ruled like a king. Have a photo stop by the huge Colossi of Memnon. Then visit the Valley of the Queens to see the best tomb in the west bank, the tomb of Nefertari, the beloved wife of Rameses the second.
Afterwards, drive back to the cruise ship and sail up the Nile. (B, L, D)
Day 6: Cruise
Visit the temple of Horus at Edfu, the most intact temple from the ancient world. Then sail to Kom Ombo temple, dedicated to the crocodile and falcon gods. Stop at the Crocodile Mummification Museum, where you can see crocodile mummies that are thousands of years old. (B, L, D)
Day 7: Cruise
In the morning, visit the island of Philae and the temple of Isis, the goddess of love and passion in ancient Egypt.
See the granite quarries, where ancient Egyptians mined granite to build their eternal structures. After lunch, go on a leisurely felucca sailboat ride down the Nile and sail around Elephantine Island.
Dinner will be at the Old Cataract Hotel, where Agatha Christie wrote Death on the Nile. This famous hotel has been visited by Winston Churchill, Howard Carter, Margaret Thatcher, Jimmy Carter, Tsar Nicholas II, and Princess Diana, among other notable guests. (B, L, D)
Day 8: Abu Simbel/Cairo
After breakfast, head to Aswan Airport to catch your flight to fly to Abu Simbel on the southern border of Egypt. This site is the home of two massive rock temples dedicated to Pharaoh Ramses the Second and his wife Nefertari. See the gigantic statues of the pharaoh standing for over 3200 years, flanking the entrance to one of the most impressive temples in Egypt.
Back to Cairo, upon arrival check-in in an airport hotel. (B, L)
Final transfer by our High End Representative to the airport to travel back home with your heart filled with memories of the sights, sounds and voices of Egypt to carry with you.
Diamond Accommodation ONLY
- 03 nights at Four Seasons Nile Plaza hotel, based on bed & breakfast "Superior room".
- 04 nights on board your luxury Nile Cruise start sailing from Luxor on Full Board basis.
- 01 night at Le Meridien Cairo Airport hotel, based on bed & breakfast "Standard room".